Announcement

This site will be migrating to a new address.
Please visit me at @Køkken and change your subscription to this blog to my RSS Feed

You Will Be Redirected!

Please do not leave any more messages on this blog. I will not be publishing or responding to any more comments left here. You will be automatically redirected to http://www.atkokken.com All posts have been migrated. You will be able to locate any posts by performing a quick search at my new site. Thank you.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chaozhou Inn $20 Dining Voucher Giveaway - Winner Announcement

IMG_1429

Picnik collage

The winners for the $20 dining voucher has been drawn. Congratulations, Mrs Multitasker, Bakertan, Passionate About Baking ! Please email me a postal address to which Chaozhou Inn can mail the vouchers to you.

Enjoy your meal at Chaozhou Inn!

6 comments:

Passionate About Baking said...

Oh wow Shirley! Thank you so much!! I'm so happy! I've not won any online contest before, this is the first time and I'm so excited! Thank you so much for hosting this. Maybe I'll ask Bakertan to go together. Can we combine the vouchers? Hahaha...
Thanks so much!

Angie's Recipes said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Edith said...

Just yesterday, we were talking about it and now TWO of you won the vouchers. Congrats.

Clare @ Mrs Multitasker said...

Oh i won???? Yay i won!! Thanks shirley!

Bakertan said...

Hi Shirley,

It was nice meeting you at the bloggers' party. Thanks for putting in all the effort into preparing your mouth-watering mee rebus. Have'nt had it for a while. nice!

Thanks for inviting us to the giveaway. So excited that I am one of the winners. yay! congrats to Jane and Clare too =]

Trissa said...

Hey Shirley - maybe the chefs at that restaurant will read your blog and use your recipe instead? I've never tried nee but I do love yam - it's a staple in some parts of the Philippines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails