This site will be migrating to a new address.
Please visit me at @Køkken and change your subscription to this blog to my RSS Feed

You Will Be Redirected!

Please do not leave any more messages on this blog. I will not be publishing or responding to any more comments left here. You will be automatically redirected to All posts have been migrated. You will be able to locate any posts by performing a quick search at my new site. Thank you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Announcment of Winner of $60 CSN Giveaway

Crab Roe Tofu collage (300)

Dear all, I apologise for being late with the announcment. I was figuring out how to cut and paste the random number generator onto the blog... Well #37 is the lucky number and I believe that goes to SL. SL, I don't have your email address. Please email me at to claim your prize.

To all who left a comment, thank you for participating. Please look out for more giveaways in the next couple of weeks. I have dining vouchers and food packs to give away....


wendyywy @ Table for 2..... or more said...

Congrats SL!!!

Angie's Recipes said...

Congratulations to SL!!!

Anna Johnston said...

I love it. We Taste With Our Eyes, so true.


Related Posts with Thumbnails