This site will be migrating to a new address.
Please visit me at @Køkken and change your subscription to this blog to my RSS Feed

You Will Be Redirected!

Please do not leave any more messages on this blog. I will not be publishing or responding to any more comments left here. You will be automatically redirected to All posts have been migrated. You will be able to locate any posts by performing a quick search at my new site. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Le Creuset Mini Cocotte Giveaway Update


The winner of this giveaway is Jaclyn of Please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Congratulations!


Chitra said...

Congrats Jaclyn

La Table De Nana said...


Jaclyn said...

Thanks SO much! I'm so excited! I always enter contests and never win and now I can say I've won something! And something amazing, I love Le Creuset! I can't wait to try the Beaufort Mac and Cheese recipe you posted with them! Thanks again!


Related Posts with Thumbnails